Compatible with secure digital (standard SD and SDHC) memory cards with a capacity less than 64 GB (including 64GB）
Why choose FA-STAR SD Card Camera Reader
Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely.
For photographers, save time much faster than using Wi-Fi: Save money on the extra Wi-Fi function for your camera.
Copy the movie from SD card to your iPhone & iPad and watch and edit them easily.
Import the photos and videos from your home camera (with tf card), unmanned aerial vehicle (those with tf card to record the view).
iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus ,8 , 8 Plus, X, Xs, Xs Max
iPad Models: iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Air, Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
Tips and Troubleshooting
1. If photos or videos aren't transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the SD Card Camera Reader. Completely unplug the SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card and SONY SD card is not supported
3. Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad
4. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, Use the computer to create a folder called "DCIM" to the root of the memory card; Then create a folder called "100CANON" into "DCIM". Copy the photos and videos into the "100CANON" folder. Rename each photo and video file as "IMG_XXXX", where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one MOV file, name them "IMG_0001.JPG" and "IMG_0002.MOV"
5. Because of the limits from iOS, the Reader ONLY supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again